Friday, January 12, 2007

Winning Recipes

I've always had an interest in the culinary arts but have never undertaken formal training. I'm now the patriarch of a family of 5 (not including the many pets) and have found that some of my creations are popular with visitors from outside my family.

In order to ensure that those recipes are not lost, they are being posted here and shared with the community at large.

These recipes are my own creations and are not to be published in any form whatsoever without specific written permission. Please keep this in mind as you will be found out. Feel free to link to these recipes though.

2 comments:

Rakhi.In.India.In said...


The information given to me in your blog has been very informative, always read your post. You get something to learn in a post done by you. Well done. It's a great example of setting a goal and creating that content. Hope you will continue to do such informative posts

Cake Delivery in Bangalore
Cake Delivery in Pune
Cake Delivery in Patna
Cake Delivery in Mumbai

Rakhi.In.India.In said...


I found this post very good and full of information that helps us very much, thank you for posting the information you have given and sharing with us. Hope you will continue to post full information like this Thank you.

Cake Delivery in Delhi
Cake Delivery in Noida
Cake Delivery in Gurgaon